Hello December!

November is almost over (already over actually). Say Hello to December, please give us good memories
And make my wishes come true :) My Wishes..? Nak tanak bagi tau readers hum :/
Okay, I'll tell you. 1st wish: May this December gonna be a better month than before, happy always and hope to achieve something worth with Allah bless.
2nd & 3rd  wishes next time ouh (banyak & special actually) Single Life boring kan.?
I agreed but bagi aku dua-dua sama-Couple & Single Life but Single Life is more disaster. For this time, aku nak buat desicion yang betul-kalau boleh terima orang yang boleh dibuat as my Future Husband :3 (kay sumpa aku gatal, semua orang ada nafsu Fullstop)
"There's only one happiness in this life, to love & be loved" Yaa me Liked ! (Y)

Sometimes I wish that I was a little kid again..to be continues

Stop here.Lalala

zatypattdiaries.blogspot.com

This pretty blog was fully designed by me-Zaty Pattinson